The pumps for the V310 and V300 model series for dry installation benefit from our modular structure. The hydraulic parts correspond to those of the HPK, NPK and NPW solids pump series. The pumps can be designed as metallic pumps, as well as with elastomer lining. Main features of the Model V330:
- This seal-less vertical pump has its own inlet pipe.
- The impact/inflow of the pump takes place from the shaft side, so that it pumps away every pumping flow up to the design quantity (discontinuous inlet).
- Degassing towards the shaft side
- Aeration/ventilation line
- The pumping of gaseous and foaming medium is no problem.
- Shaft seal with mechanical seal or hydrodynamic shaft seal with downstream standstill seal
- 2-stage design possible, PN 16
- gaseous and foaming media
- discontinuous inflow
- high solids concentrations
- aggressive media, very high corrosion resistance
- extremely acid-resistant (pH 0).
- mechanical seal
- gland packing
- relief impeller with standstill seal
- relief impeller with gland packing
- inter alia
|Pumping flow||up to 1600 m3/h|
|Pumping height, single-stage||up to 50 M.FL.S|
|Pump rotational speed||up to 1495 min-1|
|Connection nominal width||32 - 300|
|Maximum operating pressure||up to 10 Bar|
|Temperature of the fluid||90 °C|
|Corrosion-resistance with PH||0 - 14|
Сontact us We are here for you to advice regarding all questions about pumping technology. Having analysed your application characteristics, we will develop an appropriate solution for you. Contact us!